Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenny Livingston
      Keymaster

I was unable to post this picture in the existing thread, so she gets a post all her own. Forum friends, meet Ten-Ten. Thank you @jpaul for sharing her with us!

Paul met Debbie
      Participant

Thanks Jenny!

Isn’t she cute? In two months time she will be out there in the meadow and I will meet her again when walking the dog. Looking forward to the encounter. Would she still remember us?

Tim Blowfield
      Participant

Ten Ten – not really a ‘fair cow’ – just ‘freezin’ ‘

Paul met Debbie
        Participant

You are quite right, Tim. Probably Holstein-Friesian, they give a lot of milk.
        There are also Scottish Highland Cows in the Netherlands, used to graze in the large nature reserves like the Veluwe. Very impressive animals. Would these qualify as “fair cows” in your book?

Tim Blowfield
      Participant

Ah. Yes! I am an Australian. We are the only people in the world who can call a dark horse a fair cow and get away with it.  If an Australian calls something a ‘fair cow’ we mean it is horrible, badly behaved, not what it ought to be  or such like. Hence the dark coloured horse that misbehaves is termed a ‘fair cow’.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account