Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums Forums Support Groups Adults​ ​With​ ​CF Products and Packing: Essentials?

• Products and Packing: Essentials?

Posted by bailey-anne-vincent on September 11, 2020 at 9:55 am

Yesterday I wrote about the daydream of designing a CF clothing line, and this made me think even more about happy rituals and comforting essentials.

If you could only use three products everyday, what would they be?

The way in which we take care of our skin, body and soul can impact how we feel overall (and also, it’s fun to talk about).

Let’s assume- for the sake of argument- that you already have access to toothpaste/toothbrush and deodorant… What next? What makes you feel better overall?

I know I personally feel like a new woman when I can wash my face off after a surgery or have something nice to smell throughout the day. I’d say that micellar water/cotton pads (for cleaning when you can’t get near a sink), a solid perfume that is comforting but doesn’t inflame airways (I’m addicted to one called I’m Home from Lush that my sister gave me, if only it weren’t so expensive), and a moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated.

Your turn!

jenny-livingston replied 3 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • paul-met-debbie

September 12, 2020 at 9:07 am

A good shave. Not an electrical one, but the real stuff. And then a fine after shave lotion. Subtle, but noticeable. Nothing says Good Morning like that.

• jenny-livingston

September 14, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Here are my three things: a razor (this girl is NOT a fan of body hair), mascara, and face moisturizer.